Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

Hi Wednesday! Hi Beautiful weather! Hi What I Wore Wednesday!

I have only one picture to share with you for What I Wore Wednesday, it's actually what I wore on Monday. The weekend was spent away and I didn't remember to take pictures, though there are a few on a previous post from our getaway. Today I went to the farmer's market with hat, jeans and t-shirt, wasn't feeling like much more than that. I was up late last night working on a cookie order and was a bit tired this morning. Ho-Hum!!

I'm hooking up with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy Blog again. Be sure to check out her blog for great fashion inspiration. There are some really fashionable ladies out there.


I love, LOVE this dress. It's from Target. If you have read past posts you already know that I LOVE stripes. I am just drawn to them. I don't know if it's the nautical beach-y vibe or another reason, but I am drawn to them. I am not a big pattern person in my wardrobe, save from a few tops here and there, but I probably have a dozen striped items. Can't get enough.
I look like I have a third leg in this picture, cute huh? It's my daughter trying to get in on the action.

The dress - Target - $20.00
Jacket - Lilly Pulitzer from TJ Maxx - years ago
Flip Flops - Old Navy - $10.00.

Happy Wednesday to you!

Leslie

3 comments:

  1. That is a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last week I had only one picture, this week I have none!!! I see why you love that dress its awesome, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress! Don't you just love Target?
    Hope you'll check out Style Files-your go to place for all thing stylish, on FB!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/AC-Style-Files/198556863506228

    Ash

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails