Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday! and I am posting about What I Wore Wednesday and a few other days in the week. I'm linking in with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy again. Check out her site for some great fashion ideas.

I am in Spring mode. We have actually flown right past Spring in to Summer here in Central Florida. I think it was in the upper 80's here today. Time for cute dresses, shorts and tank tops. So ready!


Sunday Going to Church
Top - TJ Maxx
White Pants - These are old and I can't remember where I bought them
Shoes - Target
Starfish Necklace - Flea Market




Monday Running errands and things around the house
Sweater - Flea Market
Top - Anthropologie
Jeans - Loft
Shoes - Old Navy



Tuesday, I'm not sure what I did this day.
Dress - local boutique
Shoes - Old Navy




I am thinking this dress could go this way - a little western and thought I would try it on with these boots that I found at the flea market for $15.00. I'm not a country sort of dresser but I love the look of these.





Wednesday
Okay, I'm not usually a short wearer either, but it was supposed to be warm here today and I was heading to the flea market. You have just got to do what you have to do. This is a big deal for me to post this pic on here today, but it's what I wore.
Tank - Target
Cardigan - J Crew
Shorts - Kohl's LC
Toms - Thrifted



So, I posted a few months ago about my hair. Yeah, my hair is a big deal to me. I love a great cut! But I have decided to let it grow. I'm doing pretty good, so far, but, it's starting to get in to the length that I do not like. Just not a good look for me. Here is what is on my mind about hair these days.
What I have now....




What I did have....



What I love.....



What I am working towards.....Not that this is exactly the style I am going for, but I am growing it out.

Hmmmmm, What do you think?


Have a great day!

Leslie

5 comments:

  1. I was actually thinking how cute your hair is! I'm also trying to grow mine out from a bob... and it's a painful process, lol! But yours is precious as is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ADORABLE!! I LOVE your hair (BUT I get the mid growth stage and I hacked all mine off and was SO SORRY). The boots look great with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your outfits! I'm not a short wearer either but I love Old Navy's shorts since they have a ton of different lengths! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look adorable in ALL of your outfits! The shorts outfit was actually my favorite.. I love some neutrals. I agree with the other gals about your hair... it looks great even if it is at a length you don't like.. it still looks cute on you! -Lauran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your outfits but really love #1! My hair has been similar to yours. I have had different variations of "the bob" for about 4 years now. I started growing mine out last summer. I finally have a longer angled layered bob with bangs. I will just let it grow from here. My stylist (who is fabulous by the way and completely gets my hair) worked towards this cut because it would grow out well. I love your cut! I also love what you are working towards! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails