Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another great way to display children's artwork


I posted last month ideas on what to do with your children's artwork, see it at http://shadylanestyle.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-to-do-with-your-childrens-artwork.html

Well, I found this great idea on Ohdeedoh on a post from sweetsweetlife.blogspot.com. I love this idea and hope to do it in my daughters craft/play area in our home. The only problem is that it's right in our "great" room in between my living area and kitchen area. I have tried to keep this area adult with a side of kid. I am slowly realizing that I will miss having all of her artwork around and the day will come sooner than I am ready when she is no longer in the artwork age. Grant it she is only 4 and 3/4, but 5, then 6, then 7 will be here much sooner than I want it. Anyhow, I say enjoy it while it lasts. I'm going for it.

Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails