Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More shopping on my trip to South Carolina

This is my favorite shop in Bluffton, "Eggsntricities". We visit this store every trip to Hilton Head. They have a great mix of old and new, vintage and Antique. Very cute store that's set in an old gas station. The character is unbelievable and the small town americana feel lets you know you are in the south. Without a doubt, this is a must see when traveling the low country. Check out these pictures.

I love this old bike that greets you as you walk up.....

This is a great recycled metal pendant light. This would be great in my little girls room....

Love this great, antique, square, wooden bowl....




Beautiful table linens strung on a great outdoor wood bench........

A vase of pretty starfish............


A basket of sweet knit children's toys.........


Fun, wooden antiques outside............
I love the chair randomly hanging on the wall.........


Oyster shells, which are in plenty here in South Carolina...............




What were your favorite things? I think I need a large vase of starfish like the one pictured. I hope you enjoyed the pictures this week. I love sharing this little piece of the South.


Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails