Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Beautiful inspiration from South Carolina













I wanted to share some additional pictures from my trip to South Carolina. These pictures are from our shopping excursion to Bluffton. Just check them out for yourself. If you are ever "in these parts" you have to check out historic Bluffton and visit these great stores and restaurants.

The Cottage is a quaint little cafe/bakery. We didn't actually eat there, but the exterior was so cute that I had to include it in this blog.

The Store, shop, yes that's it's name. It doesn't look like much on the outside, though I LOVE the exterior and all of the items out there, but once you go inside there is a wonderful array of items. Vintage items and antiques. Timeless, beautiful pieces. The owner travels to France for authentic merchandise and obviously brings back some incredible pieces for her shop. Some of the items include, antique feed sack pillows, mirrors, frames, baskets, dish ware, light fixtures, from ceiling to floor this store has inspiration everywhere. I was taken aback by all of the stimulation and my camera just clicked away. Thank goodness I am learning to take a good picture.

This little town is incredibly charming. When I lived on Hilton Head, Bluffton was the town that you drove past, not even through. Now, with so much growth in this area, it has opened up and grown, but not in a bad way. It's quaint, sweet, southern. It's definitely on my go to place whenever we travel to this area. The restaurants, shops and beautiful landscape call to me.


Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails