Thursday, April 8, 2010

My new favorite term "greige"


This so works for me, "greige". It means the color that is both beige and grey. I just knew I was on to something and that beige and grey would go together. It's so fitting as we are repainting some of our rooms and changing them from beige to grey. Check out pictures from our dining room makeover in an earlier post this month.

I found this blog, Greige, while roaming through blogs today. I am amazed at these pictures and hope to one day have a small beach cottage to decorate with this inspiration. Here are a few images from the blog. I have to say I love the very first one. The idea of a swing inside the house is sweet and I love the dark wood floors. This is my favorite look. I also would have to say that the bathroom is quite dreamy too. So simple. All of these images are simply lovely.

Check out their blog for more pictures and inspiration http://www.greigedesign.blogspot.com/

Leslie





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails