Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Special occasion or vacation looks from JCPenney



Yep, you heard me correctly, get these great looks from JCPenneys. They are not all necessarily inexpensive, but cute and at a place you may not normally shop. I love the red polka dot dress by American Living and the black and white maxi dress by Bisou Bisou. I normally wouldn't wear a maxi dress, since I'm petite, but I think it's very cute, I love the halter style neckline and the print. So chic!

Dressy Looks..............





I also found these cute casual looks. I love the sport utility look that is so popular right now. You can get this same look for three times the price at JCrew, one of my favorite stores. And I love the classiness of the one piece. I'm starting to wear one pieces now. Not the "mom" style, though I have my share of tankini's, no these are really pretty.




Great, inexpensive buys! Head out to your local JCPenney's for some great finds.

Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails