Monday, April 12, 2010

Scenes from the weekend....

Happy Monday. I can't believe the weekend is over. I had a wonderful, slow paced weekend. It always seems like there is something going on and by the weekends end, I am exhausted. Though this weekend was spent with family and a lot of home time, I still feel exhausted. Anyhow, here are a few scenes from the weekend.


On Sunday I went for a long walk my family. We came across a patch of grass that had these flowers (weeds) that I hadn't seen since moving away from home. I'm not sure what they are, but I remember as a little girl making necklaces out of them. We picked a handful to bring back to the house. They look really sweet in this cute vintage glass I found at a thrift store.



I also baked this Superman cake for a little boys birthday, thanks (Tracy and Graham). I'm not a cake decorator, though I think it turned out pretty well. We had a super Saturday at the party with lots of friends. It was a bit chilly, but you would have never known by the way the little ones were swimming. The water was freezing.


Have a great Monday.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails