Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Anthropologie Wish List












New Items that I heart from Anthropologie. My husband and I are taking a trip to California to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary later this summer, I can see myself walking around San Francisco in all of these pieces. I love the tennis shoes and would pair them with the cute colorful dress. And the flirty, chiffon, dress would be perfect for a romantic dinner. Yellow and orange are my two favorite colors, so the two tops are right up there as great favorites. I couldn't pick one item I love more than the rest, I wish for them all and hope for any of them. Mother's day is just around the corner, maybe I'll hint my wish list to my hubby (maybe I just did, :)

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails