Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey Ladies, Great fashion finds this week

I found these really cute dresses at TJ Maxx this week along with this really cute shorts outfit.

I love this little white dress as a swim/beach cover up. It's very light and airy and would be great on a warm summer day. It was only $24.99 and looks really cute on.



I also love this denim style shirt dress. It's cut sort of like a halter and is very flattering around the arm line. It's got a fuller skirt, which I normally wouldn't like, but it is very comfortable and flattering on. You know I love converse tennis shoes and I think it would look very cute worn casually with a white pair. It's also at a great price and only $19.99.



This last outfit, the shorts outfit, I love. The shorts are dressy enough but very comfortable. they have a cute tie and come in this khaki green color as well as a light grey color. The top is cute and the cut is adorable. It is very figure flattering though flowy (is that a word) to the hips. The embellishment is embroidery and the colors are great for summer. The top is only 12.99 and the shorts are only 16.99.


Three great outfits all under $30.00.

They will all look great paired with the jewelry from Target in my previous post. Check it out.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails