Wednesday, April 28, 2010

pictures from Lonny Magazine

If you are like me and have "lost" your favorite magazines because they have stopped publishing, you can branch out in to the realm of online magazines. I know it's the future, but for me I miss the shuffle of the pages of an actual magazine. I miss turning down a corner on my favorite page, tearing out recipes or decorating ideas to post on my inspiration board and stacking them on my coffee table in anticipation of opening it up. However, in the meantime, I will enjoy the accessibility of the online magazine world.

My favorite is Lonny Magazine. It's a great magazine with fashion, decorating ideas, food and more. Here are a few pictures from the latest issue.



Pictures from designer Michelle Adams home. She mixes sustainable furnishings with vintage pieces and timeless staples for a charming finish.







Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails