Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pom Pom's

I'm sure you have seen these pom pom's somewhere. They have been all over. Martha Stewart had created a "kit" to make them and they are also featured in her Craft Encyclopedia. I was lucky enough to find two kits at TJ Maxx, for a third of what they cost at Michael's, to use as decorations for my little girls 5th birthday party this summer. I was very excited since I was going to make them anyhow. If you are interested in these cute decorations I found a store on Etsy that now sells them. They sell them in any and every color. Check it out atpartypoms.etsy.com.

These little puffs of pretty are also great in a girls room as part of the decor. Look how pretty they look hanging as a chandelier in this room featured on homeandharmony.blogspot.com. Really sweet.

Leslie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails