Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love New York

I love all things New York City. I love the subway, I love the buildings, I love the excitement, I love the shopping, I love the restaurants, I love the people, I love the energy. When I am there I feel exhilarated.

Up until now, I didn't know if there was enough for a four or five year old to do in New York. I am a fan of any movie that is based in New York and one of my favorites is You've Got Mail. I love the part in the movie where Tom Hanks takes his "Aunt" and "Uncle" out for the day. The day was so romanticized and I love the simple time they had going to a street fair and stopping by the book store for storytime. I digress. I would love to take my little one to New York for a carriage ride through Central Park, Ice Skating at Rockefeller Center and for Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity. In addition to all of these iconic places and things to do, I would love to go to this cafe that I found on line geared towards little ones. It's called Moomah Cafe. It's a place where kids and create, craft and enjoy while the parents relax with a cup of coffee.

I hope to take a family trip next year with my, then six year old.

Leslie








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails