Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birthday Party Inspiration

I don't know about any one else, but I start planning my little girls birthday party pretty early. I'm not sure if it's because I only have one, or that I love planning, or I need the time to get it all together. I seem to start thinking of it right after Christmas. This year it was pretty early since my daughter declared what kind of party she wanted. Since she got her American Girl doll she decided that she wanted an American Girl party. Well, ok, that sounds cute, but not being one to want to do a "licensed" type of party I had to come up with a plan. My plan is.....

See if you can come up with it from the clues










Jasmine (the doll) is looking a little unkempt. Ooops. My daughter would not be happy with me right now. Maybe we can name her Francesca just for the party. Smile.

I am excited with this theme and is one I can run with. I found some of these cute things today and am excited for the planning process. I love party time.

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love what I see! I am sure she will too; what a fun party you are going to have!!

    Have a great weekend!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails