Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for my What I Wore Wednesday post where I link up with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy. Head over to her sight to get some great inspiration with lots of stylish ladies.

I keep doing this post because it really helps me to think about what I am wearing each day and how I am presenting myself. I like to look like I am putting in some effort in to my look each day and taking pictures has helped to do that.



Sweater - Old Navy
Shirt - Target
Skinny Jeans - Hilfiger - TJ Maxx
Shoes - TJ Maxx


Top - TJ Maxx
Jeans - TJ Maxx
Sandals - Target

In other random thoughts;
I miss my hubby when he is gone, Is it ok to have a glass of wine in the middle of the week?, the weather is beautiful and great time for flea markets, I would love a piece of chocolate fudge cake with chocolate fudge icing, I think I have the cutest dog ever, I miss my old friends, can't wait to see Pinkalicious the musical with my little girl.

Have a great night.

Leslie

4 comments:

  1. YES!! Yes to everything! I miss my hubby when he is gone oh so terriblely! I am proud to see you got out of the 'mommy clothes' I tend to stay in them longer than I should when the hubby is gone working =) Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinkalicious is a musical now? No way! I love that book. My students are always all about it too. Guess I need to go look that up. Cute outfits! By all means, drink your wine and go get yourself some yummy chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your first outfit A LOT! You look so cute AND comfortable...which is paramount!

    Have a great rest of the week!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits...I especially love the first one! And yes...wine in the middle of the week is completely acceptable. :) Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    I'm hosting a giveaway for a $50 maurices giftcard on my blog, so be sure to head on over and enter! :)

    http://mandyford.blogspot.com/2012/01/maurices-giveaway-20.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails