Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello Monday

Happy Monday! Happy Martin Luther King Day!


I don't have much to share from my weekend. No pictures at least. We had a quiet weekend spent at home. It was my husbands birthday, he shares his birthday with Martin Luther King. We went to dinner on Saturday night and then my little and I baked him a yummy cake for his birthday. Very low key as he is prepping for a new job. Lots of studying and training, we saw little of him. I can't wait until his training is over. Only a few months, but a small price to pay for this new opportunity for him.

It was cold here this weekend too. At least for me. We woke up to 30's on Saturday and not much warmer on Sunday. Cool days. Though great for burning the fire place, warm tea, hot cocoa and yummy soups and stews.

I did find some time for baking and I baked and decorated some yummy valentines cookies. Its time to start thinking about Valentines Day now that it is less than a month away. Right!


I think it's time for some Valentines inspired posts.






Just a little bit
Have a great day!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails