Monday, January 30, 2012

J Crew - Look for Spring and Crew Cut dress

I saw this shirt and skirt paired together at a JCrew store. It was perfectly sweet and went so great together. I have a shirt like this one and am now waiting for the skirt to, maybe, hopefully, go on SALE! Love a Sale and, well, that is the only way I would be able to get this skirt.





And...


I found this little dress for my little girl at Crew Cuts a few weeks ago on sale. I thought it would be perfectly sweet for Valentines Day or Easter or for parties. It was at a great price so I snatched it up. It's hard to find sweet little girl dresses for girls over the toddler age. Whenever I can I try to get them so that I can keep her looking like a little girl for as long as I can.

I don't like all of the sparkle, stretchy, sequin styles that a lot of places carry for a 6-7 year old or they look to little with turtles or flowers. This one fits the bill perfectly.



Have a great Monday!!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails