Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello there. Hello 2012.

I hadn't planned on taking such a long break. It has been hectic getting back in the routine of things. We traveled until January the 2nd so we were a bit behind in getting life back to normal. The tree had to come down, unpacking and laundry to be done, getting the little back to school, and the house back to normal. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

This last year went by so fast. Here are some highlights.


Bought a fire pit and made lots of S'mores




Nursed hubby through Hip Replacement Therapy



Spring Break weekend at Disney World





My daughter graduated from Kindergarten



Grew my baking business and was featured in a photo shoot



Spent lots of quality beach time



Took a photography workshop

Some other high lights and low lights

My house was "slightly" flooded due to a malfunctioning washing machine
Watched my daughter turn another year older with a candy themed birthday party
Spent lots of time at the beach
Had a great family vacation on Hilton Head Island
Watched the last shuttle launch
My daughter lost her two front teeth




I am definitely starting the year with that and some other GOALS.

No more texting or talking on the phone while driving

Learn to play tennis

Stop spending

Exercise

Stay in better touch with my mom

Less over-thinking


Happy New Year!

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a full year--can't wait to see what this year holds. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails