Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Friday and Aurhaus Furniture

Yay! It's finally Friday. I don't know about you but it seems like it has been a long week. I am gearing up for the weekend. We have a busy one. A girl scout even all day on Saturday then a birthday party. Sunday we have plans to go and see Beauty and the Beast and lunch. Just a mom and daughter day (hubby will be out of town). Looking forward to some warm weather too.

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite furniture stores. Unfortunately, it is more for inspiration as there isn't one located near us. I think a few hours away is the closest. This great furniture store in Lexington, where I'm from. Each year, when we are visiting, we go and take a look, and thankfully, we aren't able to buy anything since it would cost a fortune to ship it home. I wish there was one closer but secretly I am happy that it's not, I think I might spend too much money. I love everything about it. The furniture, accessories, fabrics, styling. Love it all. It is completely my style.


Here is a sneak peak of some of my favorite things.











Love the neutral color palette and all of the textures!

Have a great Friday and fantastic weekend.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails