Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday and Pottery Barn Shower Curtain

Hello Friday! Boy, have I been waiting for you.

I am so ready for the weekend. I'm looking forward to some down time and hanging out with my little love. Looking forward to bike rides and walking my pup. Looking forward to slowly drinking a hot cup of coffee on a cold morning. Looking forward to celebrating my hubby's birthday.

I'm also looking forward to some internet shopping and this is one thing on my list....



I love this shower curtain from Pottery Barn> It's the perfect look for our guest bathroom. I wouldn't normally spend this much on a shower curtain but it is perfect. I have been looking and looking for another one and I have come up short. I think that this one might be worth the splurge. When you find some thing you love you just sometimes have to go for it. And, it's not super pricey, really.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails