Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday and that means that I am linking up with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. I'M BACK!!! I have two looks to share this week. I love low key dressing that doesn't take much thought. These outfits are just that. The holidays had me in my super comfy jeans and tees, but I vow to get back on board and try a little harder.


Top - Old Navy
Tank - Target
Jeans - Target
Sandals - Target
I wasn't sure about this t-shirt after I bought it six months ago, but I put it on and really like how it looks.

Cute outfit, terrible picture.
Dress - Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan - Gap
Riding Boots - Dillard's (old)
Necklace - Simple Livly

I love the dress and boots look. I hope I am able to wear this look for a little while longer though you never know here in Florida.

In other random Wednesday news. I am so glad to have things back to normal. I thought by now my energy would be back. It's NOT. I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and she gave me some diet recommendations. I am trying to ear super healthy this year. I've vowed to give up sugar. Ok, it hasn't worked completely, but I have not eaten much. But, for energy, I am making a super healthy smoothie. Super simple too. I take half an apple, half a banana, and a hand full of kale (it's supposed to be some kind of super food), and blend it together with a little bit of water and ice. Aside from the green look, though it's a bright, pretty, green, it tastes just like a banana. Along with a B12 vitamins and eating healthy meals I am hoping to turn back the clock and get my zip back.


Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I love the boots and the dress too! I have some boots on order, I can't wait till they get here! :)

    Like you need to be on a diet girl! You always look so good! I don't know if I could give up sugar....I love it too much! :)

    Take care!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails