Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ahhhhh My dream spot.....







We are planning our Spring Break trip to Hilton Head Island. This place is near and dear to my heart and is my favorite place on the planet. The main reason is that it's where I met my husband. Yes, it's a dream kind of story, I was on vacation, he lived there, we met on the beach and the rest is history. We visit a few times a year, thank goodness we only live four hours away and have great friends that live there. The other reason I love it, is that it's great small town, big on style, living. It's the low country, where the people are friendly, the weather is beautiful and the living is slow. We hope to relocate back to the low country one day, but in the meantime we'll enjoy our visits. Here are a few shots of my favorite place. If you have never been, it should be on your must visit list.

Where are your spring break plans taking you?

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails