Monday, March 8, 2010

Country Living - Our Favorite Summer Dress




Our Favorite Summer Dress

I was checking out one of my favorite magazines on line this morning and came across this great shirt dress. It's only $18.00, is made by designer Norma Kamali, and can be found at Walmart. I normally don't buy clothes at Walmart but with todays economy and such a cute find, I say why not. I think it is so cute and fresh for spring. It would look great for church, a BBQ, going out to lunch or even to go to the park paired with a cute little pair of flats. I also love it paired with the gladiator style wedges by Cinthia Vincent at Target only $29.99 and this great hammered bangle for only $4.00 at Charlotte Russe. If you are looking for a new outfit, here you go, you certainly can't go wrong with these prices.


Leslie
Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails