Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anthropologie Necklace


I love, love, love Anthropologie. I look longingly when I receive each catalog which are always so beautiful and seem to tell a story. Their prices are a bit out of my range for regular spending, but, on occasion, I feel the need to treat myself and splurge. It's even more of a treat when I find something that I adore and it's really affordable. I love this necklace in their spring accessory line. I think it's so fresh and can be worn with so many things. I see it with a cute white t-shirt and skirt. It would also look really pretty with some of the floral dresses that are all over the place this season. At only $28.00 I might have to buy it and a cute top to go with it.

Anthropologie.com

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails