Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A few things from my favorite stores

Genoa Coffee Table Target
Wise ol Owl Cookie Jar Anthropologie
Hurricane Anthropologie
Cali Throw Anthropologie
Great White Dinnerware Pottery Barn
Pouf West Elm
Recycled glass vases West Elm
Andalusia Rug West Elm
Grassland Pillow CB2
NewYork Folk Print Pillow CB2
Most of these items are pretty affordable. They would all work together in the same decor. I love the two pillows together. Even though one of them is a city scape, it's earthy and artsy in nature and I think it teams well paired with the grasslands pillow. It would create great interest in a room.

I think the Cali throw from Anthropologie and the "pouf" from West Elm would go great and bring out the colors. I think all of these items would perk up a neutral couch with the great golden colored Andalusia rug from West Elm underneath the Genoa coffee table from Target.

I love using white dinnerware. I think it's most practical. It looks great when pieces are gathered over time and it makes it easier to replace broken pieces. I think this great set from Pottery Barn is a great place to start.

If you are looking to replace some items or to "freshen" your look, this is a great beginning.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails