Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Isn't it close to Spring.....



Can you believe Easter is less than a month away? Where does the time go? Before we know it March will be over and hopefully we will all be on our way to warmer weather. I am certainly ready. Even though it's not quite Spring and it's pretty cold here, I couldn't help but put out my Easter decorations with my little one yesterday. While I don't have much, it's nice to look up on the mantle and see our little basket of paper mache' eggs and sweet little vintage bunny. A friend of mine gave me a daffodil plant today which I was elated about. Thanks Karrah! If I get in the right mindset then I know I can get past the cold.

If you are feeling down about the cold weather try putting out some pretty flowers. You can probably find tulips, daffodils or hyacinth in your local grocery store. It's a wonderful reminder that Spring is definitely right around the corner.

Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails