Thursday, March 25, 2010

I have a new fascination with wallpaper



I found this picture on Apartment Therapy and I love this wallpaper. I grew up in house filled with wallpaper and my mom still has wallpaper today. But it has evolved so much. I didn't think I would be one to put wallpaper in my own home, but I have seen so many lovely prints lately that I am beginning to change my mind. (Now for my husband that's a different story.) I saw this same wallpaper in a store just recently and took a picture of it. And here it is again. It must be meant to be (did that make sense?) I still don't know the manufacturer or the name of it, but I am on a hunt. Not sure where I would use it, I think in a powder room like it shows in this first picture.

We remodeled our dining room and it's mostly complete aside from some additional wall art. I will post pictures soon. We just painted it this week. When people ask what color I have to laugh, we went from our neutral beige to a new neutral GRAY! But it makes a huge difference and I love it.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails