Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet Spring




I found these cakes in the latest issue of Ladies Home Journal. What a pleasant surprise. They are all so sweet and would be perfect for Easter. I plan on making the cupcakes with marshmallow topping and making my own colored sugar. I haven't ever made marshmallow but how hard can it be right?! I'm willing to give it a try. I'll post a picture to show how and how it all turned out. The first picture is of mini cupcakes with lemon glaze. Don't they look really pretty? And the cakes, these beautiful little cakes are tiny cakes made out of tin cans. Clever! I can't wait to make these. I really love trying to do new things and am feeling very Martha Stewart lately. Check out all of the spring cakes at
www.lhj.com.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails