Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Great vignettes ideas from Home Goods














I was shopping in home goods this weekend and found these great green chairs. I'm not sure why they caught my eye, and why I am so loving green, but it seems that lately I am really drawn to this color of green. I decided to see what I could pair the chairs with and came up with a pretty beginning for a vignette. I also found another chair I loved, that is completely different, and decided to piece together a second vignette. Both of these are very cost effective, the lamps were even cheaper than lamps I just purchased at Target. One of the lamps is very unique with a cork lamp shade, very unique. Great shopping, great pieces and a great price. I don't know the exact prices, I forgot to write them down, but I have an idea.

Modern Green Chair $129
Mirror with mosaic design $99
Tray Table $99
Green Lamp $39

Floral Chair $229
Tray Table $99
Rattan Mirror $59
Lamp with cork shade $49


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails